FOR SALE

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Dianna Effner 13" Little Darling on Ebay

SOLD - thank you!

This little cutie arrived this afternoon from the USA and I knew before she got here that she'd not fit in with my other dolls. 

She was a complete impulse buy when I was feeling very low after I lost my beautiful Cocoa.....I should never buy during those times, but alas I did and now I am selling her on Ebay.

She's a lovely full vinyl doll, 13 inches tall, Little Darling #2 by Dianna Effner, beautifully handpainted by Helen Skinner.

If interested, she can be found here on Ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230896010326?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Thanks very  much for looking.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Randomfish, she is really a lovely doll and hopefully will be more appreciated in her new home!

      Delete
  2. I'm happy you got her sold so fast. She's way too cute to not be with someone who'll love her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Lene....I'm sure she'll be loved, she was very pretty, but just not for me.

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.