I was reluctant to remove a perfectly good faceup so I suggested that perhaps it would be better if I enhanced it a little and gave her new eyelashes as the original ones were also pale and faded.
I only brought home the dolls head so please forgive the fact that she doesn't have a body to pose on and is actually using a glue bottle!!!
Here is the before photo:
And here she is almost finished, just needing applied upper eyelashes. I decided to just basically thicken and darken her brows and bottom eyelashes, I gave her new colour on her lips and then I gave her quite a bit of blush to hopefully 'bring her to life'.....