Nymphaea from the lovely dolly blog The Doll Barn awarded 15 readers of her blog with the "Versatile Blogger Award", and I am one of them. Thank you Nymphaea for this award!
The rules of this award are: choose 15 bloggers to pass this award on to, and tell the award giving blogger 7 things about yourself.
So here are the 7 things about me:
1. In a previous life, I worked in Scenes of Crime for the City of London Police and then afterwards for Essex Police. I used to attend post mortems as part of my job as well as have to fingerprint severed hands......however, since then I have become very squeamish!!!
2. I once got lost in the centre of the City of London driving a marked police car......I was soooo embarrassed I could have cried!
3. Again in a previous life, I once did a blind folded walk through a busy London high street being guided by a Guide Dog in training. Absolutely fantastic experience!
4. I love reading and my favourite book is The Thornbirds by Colleen McCullough, I have read it about 10 times!
5. I got married in Gibraltar at the very same Registry Office where John Lennon married Yoko Ono!
6. I used to look after the working Guide Dog belonging to the late David Blunkett MP, when he went away on holiday. He gave me a box of House of Commons chocolate mints as payment! LOL
7. I had my eyes lazered in September 2005 to correct my short sightedness. I now have excellent long distance sight...I wish I'd had it done years before!
Next I have to pass the award on to 15 other bloggers but I don't really know too many bloggers very well and those I do know, have already received the award, so here is my short list:
1. Dee from The Sasha Village
2. Kendal from Kendals Sasha Brood
3. Anna from Doll Mums Blog
4. Digne from Sasha Commoneo
5. Barbara from Dollsgardens
6. Nikola from NixiPixiPuddingPie
7. Ginger from Sasha Shangri-La
8. Sarah from Vintage-Sasha
9. Jenann from The Bryn Derw Kids
And anyone else who would like to take part!!!
Please don't feel obligated to do this if you don't want to!!! It's all just a bit of fun anyway!
Thanks to Nymphaea for awarding me!!!