FOR SALE

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Pretty Maids all in a row....my Dianna Effner family

I just realised that I forgot to post these photos that I took the other day of my Little Darlings and my little Boneka Tuesday Child.  I took them especially for my blog, and then put them elsewhere and that was it!

So here are some photos showing all the girls together and some showing the same sculpts together.  I have to say that I was glad no-one had a camera on me when I was taking these photos.  I put some artificial grass down on the deck next to the fence, then I put an old sheet on the ground to lie on.  So far so good.  But my dogs decided that the artificial grass was for them, so they go and sit on it.  Right in front of where I wanted to pose my dolls.  I got down on the ground and started lining the dolls up.  Lucy decides that she wants to get between them and the camera, then she wants to lay on her back and push her chest into my face for tickles.  Then three of the Chihuahuas decided to run up my back, Choco started to dig into my hair, Yoda went up the back of my skirt and in the process pulled my skirt right up over my waist so revealing my 'not so sexy' knickers to the world.  And then the dolls started to fall like dominoes!

Honestly the lengths we go to to take photos of our dolls....thank goodness we're not overlooked is all I can say!

All the girls together, left to right:

Gem (#2 sculpt by Dianna Effner), Daniela (Boneka Tuesday's Child), Antonia (#1 sculpt by Nelly Valentino), Nikola (#1 sculpt by Nelly Valentino), Ellie (#1 sculpt by Dianna Effner), Reece (#2 sculpt UFDC factory painted) and Finn (#2 sculpt by Pat Green)



A closer look at the line up:


The #1 sculpt girls: 


The #2 sculpt girls:






And finally some photos of Antonia in her new outfit that came from a French seamstress in Germany!  The outfit consists of the dress which is half knitted and then a fabric 'skirt' attached and the hat.  I added the apple green spotted socks myself, to go with the green flowers on the skirt fabric.






Thank you for looking, I hope you all have a lovely week :)

12 comments:

  1. These girls are all so very cute, they each have their own individuality. I don't think I should even consider owning one as one would never be enough... Viv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Viv, I agree, they really do have their own individuality regardless of the fact that I'm showing just two face moulds here! And no, one is never enough....I only intended to have one or two at most! ;)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I so had to laugh with your story, I can imagine the whole situation, you on the ground with the dogs all over you and the dolls falling down, LOL! The girls are so lovely together, you have the most amazing dolls! The outfit is very cute too, I like the idea of an added skirt on a knitted top. Have a lovely and undoubtedly sunny week too! Greetings from rainy Belgium :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Linda, and yes, those dogs are crazy. If I'd wanted to take their photo they'd have been nowhere to be seen!
      That is a great idea isn't it? I like the thought of making just a small bodice because anything bigger and I get bored with knitting it!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Hello from cool and crisp (but sunny!) NY!
    Such chaos with the dogs, lol...mine used to do the same thing whenever I tried to do yoga in my living room, lol...the dolls are so amazing. These are, in my opinion, the cutest dolls I have ever seen and i love all of yours. I especially adore your two new redheads. Antonia's outfit is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello NY!!! Hello Farrah! Thanks so much on the dolls, I really am happy with them and of course lucky to have them too.
      I'm glad that you like them too :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely group of LD's Sharon. They all look different which is amazing considering they have only two face sculpts between them.
    I think you prefer maybe the smaller dolls? these girls look just so great in their different outfits, like a group of children lining up at shop for a group photo.
    Made me smile about your dogs think just because you were down on the floor you'd make a perfect advantage point to look around from! I have the same trouble but also the added trouble that the cats will jump onto the patio table while I'm trying to take doll photo's! It's amazing if you wanted to take your dog's photo they'd run off or turn their face but if you want to take a doll photo, they suddenly become the perfect model waiting with the exact pose right in the way!! :) hugs Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Dee and yes, you're right, it's a bit like the Sasha's, just two facemoulds here but looking so different!
      I suppose I'm all over the place with doll sizes really, to be honest. I love what I have for sure!
      Yes, you're so right on taking their photos, all the time they want to be in front of me when I'm doing anything with my dolls but the minute I aim the camera in their direction so they're off....it's very hard to get a good photo of them!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. A beautiful post Sharon! Your photos are lovely showing the Little Darlings in perfect order. Who would ever dream of what was really happening behind the scenes??? I laughed outloud reading of the doggy antics because they love Mommy's attention so much and the then your Little Darlings falling all in a row....thank you for perservering and capturing these colorful images.

    It is nice to see them all together and outdoors too. I like your new outfit on Antonio and they are all beautifuuly dressed. My favorite girl still is sweet Ellie though each girl is very wonderful. Have a great weekend! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you very much Ginger, I'm glad you like the girls! Yes those doggies really are attention seekers, they love to be right there in the middle of everything I do!
      I'm glad you like Ellie, she is very happy to hear it and so am I! ;)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. They are all so cute. If I won the lottery I might start collecting these girls too.
    Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I hope you do win the lottery then Lene! The only thing is I think that them n ot having joints would bother you....you know how much you love your FL BJDs!
      xxx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.