FOR SALE

Thursday 18 April 2019

Introducing Harucasting Eminor...

Last night my husband returned from almost a week in the UK spent with his family and grandchildren.  I stayed home to look after the dogs!  Whilst Brian was over in the UK I arranged for him to meet up with my lovely friend Sue so that she could give him my Eminor by Harucasting that I recently had sent to her from the artist in South Korea.

Without further ado, here is the lovely girl!  (Sorry that the photos are a little repetitive!)


Eminor is named after the artist's favourite chord apparently!  



 Her resin colour is called Soft Tan and it is very light and creamy. 


Her beautiful faceup is by the Russian artist Blisslacosta, I love those freckles which actually are on her forehead too, but only lightly.



The wig I had in mind for her was too big, so she is currently wearing this one which is the colour I wanted for her and very close to the style I had in mind.



Eminor has small eye sockets and she needs to have eyes with a low dome.  I wanted brown eyes but those I had were not suitable because of the dome size, so having made these a while ago from resin, I tried them and they fit perfectly.


Eminor comes with two pairs of hands, a pair like the one shown in the photos below.....



And a second pair that are more open hands....I've not tried those on her yet.


She is wearing a raglan sleeved tee shirt that I made some time ago with no-one in particular in mind, and it fits her perfectly.  She is also wearing a pair of 'aged' jeans that I've had for ages, they also fit her which is great because up until now I have been justifying keeping them as they fit no-one!!!!


Now all she needs is a name!  I will take more photos of her posing soon, she poses beautifully.  I will also try to do some comparison photos with other MSD sized bjds that I have here.

Have a lovely Easter weekend, I hope the weather is good and the sun shines down on you.

Big hugs Sharon in Spain xxx

13 comments:

  1. I love absolutely everything about her - her face, her eyes, how is she painted. Amazing girl. What about name Maya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Sharon. You must be so pleased to have finally got her!
    And what a result to have some clothes around that turn out to be the perfect fit and look for her.
    Have a great weekend , hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, and yes I really am. It's a long wait but worth it in the end.
      Yes, it is a good result because she is bigger than my other MSDs, except for the Kaye Wiggs girls, and I've not had time to sew for her. Hopefully soon I can make her something just for her though.
      Have a lovely weekend yourself :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. What a sweet face she has. She looks very thoughtful. I echo Dee, you had the outfit for her just waiting for her to arrive. I look forward to seeing more of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dorothy, I am very happy with her, she looks so real...and yes thoughtful is what I would describe her as too.
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Adorable little girl! Congrats!
    Enjoy the Easter holidays!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Niina!
      I hope you have a great Easter too, it's raining here today and very dull at the moment! I feel for those people who've come here for the Easter holidays :(
      Hugs to you too xxx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Sharon, she is a lovely doll. I adore the face up and hands, it's not often you see hands like that on dolls. In the second last photo she looks like she has an attitude that reminds me somewhat of my daughter. :) I love the way you have styled her and I bet she was the best Easter present . . . even better than chocolate. LOL!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much Sandy! Aren't those hands nicely sculpted! I am very happy with her. I want to take more photos but haven't had time this weekend, maybe tomorrow.
    She is indeed much better than chocolate, and not as fattening ;)
    Big hugs to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful! The faceup is lovely (the painting of the lips is wonderful), and I love the hand sculpts. Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much jSarie, and yes her faceup is really lovely, Blisslacosta does some beautiful work.
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Big congratulations on her. I've been an admirer of the Harucasting's dolls for a while now and wish I could get one in the future but I don't think it will happen. I'm happy I get to see her through your blog though. She is indeed an incredibly beautiful doll and those hands are just amazing. I love the sculpting on them. Her shirt is adorable on her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh she's your E-Minor! I hadn't been in blog for a long time and just saw her! She's a cutie, I'm totally waiting for the new preorder as I've saved for this doll. I'm truly tempted to buy Maji too as she's lovely too. ^-^ Great you had some clothes for her too. <3 Lovely girl, loving the shirt too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.