FOR SALE

Monday 22 April 2019

For Sale: Nautical outfit for Sasha! SOLD

Yes, I finally did it!!!  I sewed an outfit this weekend to sell!
I hope you like it, it has taken me a lot of "kicks up the bum" to get myself back to sewing outfits to sell, but hopefully now that I've made a start, I will make some more :)
Now I just hope that people will remember me and like what I sew!

The outfit consists of a two tiered ra-ra skirt in cute lighthouse pattern quilters cotton, with lined yoke and tulle underskirt, white knit tee shirt with intricate detailing to the front (both skirt and top close with metal snaps at the back), white cotton sailor hat with gold effect anchor adornment and 'rope' detailing around the edge of the brim, (hat crown is NOT lined), light blue and white striped socks.

All items made by me in new fabrics.
Doll and shoes NOT included.
Price: £30 plus postage from Spain.
Paypal only, Friends & Family or please add 4% to cover paypal charges.
Thank you.
dambuster0662@gmail.com
Please email me if interested.


And now for the photos....








Thank you for looking, I hope you like it. 

Please pop back to see my next outfits which are partly made and hopefully will be completed in a few days!

Have a great week ahead!

Big hugs Sharon in Spain xxx

16 comments:

  1. It looks great. You have some beautiful backgrounds for your photos! I'm in boring Marion,Ohio,where there is nothing interesting to photograph. Maybe I should take some dolls to President Harding's tomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Tam, and yes, there are some nice places that I can go to take photos. I thought with this being a nautical themed outfit, I had to go to the beach and find some fishing boats :)
      I have taken dolls to lots of places but I've not always photographed them there....it really depends on how many people are about, as I still feel embarrassed taking photos of dolls in public, even after all these years!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. What a cute outfit! I am glad that someone snatched it up. I think the socks are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dorothy, I'm glad you like it! I do like stripy socks with my outfits, or spotty ones but it's not always easy to get the fabric....I have to buy children's clothes and unpick them and use the fabric.
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit set. Love the design particularly the little motif on the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Alasse, I'm happy that you like it.
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow! You made even me feel summery with this gorgeous outfit Sharon. Love the fabrics and you know how much I love those little skirts and tees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen, glad you liked it!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Good to see you sewing again Sharon. Sometimes it's good to take a break from something and come back when you are feeling refreshed. :) It's a lovely nautical outfit and I am not at all surprised it sold even before I saw it! :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy, a break was definitely needed....but I'm so slow at the moment!!!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Hello Sharon! The dress looks adorable and it is great that you found your way to sewing again.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Niina, glad you like it!
      xxx

      Delete
  7. She looks so sweet in this outfit! I love your design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.