FOR SALE

Saturday 9 February 2013

Introducing my daughter...I mean SON!!!!

It's that time of year again....CARNIVAL time and my son, as usual, loves to get into the spirit of things.  He normally goes to the carnival with his girlfriend, Virginia, but she is still away studying at the University in Barcelona, so this year he is going with her parents!!!  (I'm not sure that Virginia would have allowed him to go dressed like this!!!)  Her parents are also dressing up, but for the life of me I can't remember what they were going as!!!!

So I did Brendan's makeup and helped him with getting his tights up.  He had to wear his boxer shorts over the tights because the crotch of the tights was almost down to his knees.....and he had to borrow one of my camisole tops, a cardigan and a small handbag....he doesn't have any of his own!!! LOL

I have to say that before he put the wig on, my hubby and I thought he looked rather like Julian Cleary!  But Brendan was worried that he looked a bit too 'tarty' in the wig!!!!

I just wish that my legs looked as good as this in a short skirt.......(not that I even own a short skirt!!!! )







4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL is right Lorraine! I tell you when I was helping him with his makeup, false eyelashes and wig, we laughed so much, I nearly had a 'Tena lady moment'.... He is a complete nutcase....I wonder where he gets that from ??? Love Sharon xx

      Delete
  2. I think it's so sweet that he's going with his girlfriends' parents! Hope he has a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! He did indeed have a good time, and he was careful to remove his makeup before going to bed.....LOL!!!!!
      He gets into the spirit of things each and every year, we have so many fancy dress outfits now that I might have to start wearing them myself!!! LOL ;)
      His future 'in laws' had great outfits, I will have to add a photo of them too!
      Hugs Sharon xx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.