I was thinking that it can get very boring sewing the same styles over and over and perhaps I needed a challenge. I decided to challenge myself to make something every weekend for one of my dolls using a pattern that I've not used previously. It shouldn't be a problem finding different patterns as honestly, I have tons of unused patterns....I'm about as addicted to patterns as I am to dolls and fabric!
So yesterday I started with my first new pattern. I used one that is actually designed for the American Dolls and thought I'd have to do a bit of adjusting as I wanted it for my Kidz n Cats Elise....the American Dolls have very chunky soft bodies. However, the style I chose didn't need much adapting at all and I'm very pleased with how it came out.
Elise teamed the tunic with a white long sleeved knit tee shirt, grey leggings, and her default belt, leg warmers and boots. Her hat is from My Doll Best Friend. I really like how this outfit looks on her and will definitely use this tunic top pattern again!