FOR SALE

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Kaye Wiggs MSD sized girls....

Although I have taken some photos of other dolls over the last couple of days, I will share those at another time and show these older photos instead today.  The reason being, I was looking through my thousands of stored photos and saw these and thought that some of you might enjoy seeing them. 

These photos are of my resin ball jointed dolls created by the Australian artist Kaye Wiggs.  I have two girls in the MSD size, Hope who's resin colour is called 'sunkissed' and Layla who is in 'light tan'.  Both girls have human ears as opposed to some that come with 'elf' or 'faun' ears.  Both girls are approx 45cm tall with immature childlike bodies.

All of the outfits shown in the photos were created by me. I hope you'll enjoy seeing these photos!  And maybe you'll need to have a nice cup of tea and a comfy chair as there are a lot of them! ;)

Firstly we have Hope.  Because I like her name I've never renamed her.  She has been with me since July 2012.
















In April 2014 I decided to remove Hope's default faceup and give her a softer look.  It was supposed to be a temporary faceup until I could get her done professionally, but I had so many people contact me to say that they thought she was lovely, that I decided to keep her this way!  Maybe one day I will get her redone professionally but for now I'm quite happy with this look :)





My other girl in this size is Layla.  Layla, who I renamed Louisa or Loulou, came to live here in June 2012 and I bought her secondhand.  She has a custom faceup by Forever Virginia.  I think that Layla has a slightly younger look than Hope, so she is the 'little' sister, although both girls are actually the same size.











I hope you've enjoyed seeing my Kaye Wiggs girls and thank you for looking!


11 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM ! :) I do love these Kaye Wigge dolls, Don't know why their faces appeal to me but they do. I was lucky to get one in 2013 but she's an elf, which I adore but if I could I would love to have a human on like your first girl Hope.
    What lovely outfits you have made them Sharon, they look just like children strolling in the sun of a Spanish day.
    I love how you stand them for their photo's , you are one very talented lady, with a perfect eye for style and poise.
    many thanks for sharing these girls and their great clothes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dee and I know what you mean, there is something about them that is very appealing. Kaye says that she sculpts her dolls from children she sees around where she lives in Australia, which I find really interesting.....she has done some lovely sculpts over the years.
      I'm also delighted that you like the outfits, I have to say that I've enjoyed sewing for these girls over the years, and am very pleased with some of the outfits that I made :)
      I'm really happy that you enjoyed see my photos :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I adore Hope and prefer her face since have redone it. The outfits they are modelling are brilliant, showing off your talent x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Louise, I'm glad you liked the photos and seeing my girls. Thank you also on Hope's faceup, I have got used to her looking like this now and although I occasionally think I should send her off for a professional faceup, I've not been able to bring myself to do so!! Glad you liked the outfits too, thank you!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. SHARON!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!! These are my all time favourite bjds but out of my price range. This post is pure Jenni-cruelty, LOL.

    They are both gorgeous and it would be hard for me to choose between them. Loulou looks a little younger than Hope and they both have such lovely, expressive faces.

    Your wonderful outfits are perfect for them.
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Jenni, I will have to put a warning in the subject line next time....WARNING NOT JENNI SAFE!!! ;)
      I'm happy that you like them though, and the outfits too....I have had fun with these girls :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Stunningly posed and beautifully photographed. Fab trendy outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kendal, glad you liked the photos and outfits! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Amazing photos!! I can't get over how endearing their little faces are. Just beautiful. I can't even figure out which I like better. Cute outfits...I'm in love with the cherry summer outfit/bathing suit in the beginning of the post and I think Hope's expressions in the green jacket outfit are so sweet! The photo you took of her looking straight into the lens with her new face up is STUNNING. LouLou's face reminds me so much of a little toddler after you've told them something they don't really want to hear, but don't quite understand so they aren't flat out upset, just slightly worried. I love it..it's so expressive! They are such beautiful dolls, your outfits are so cute and colorful and I am now officially in love with these dolls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Sharon!! Long time no talk to lol. It's me, Bobi Florida. I was a huge fan of your Little Darling Finn and i think i have some doll clothes made by you? and you gave me hints on cutting wigs? I don't know if you'll remember me or not but i just had to say O.M.GOSH....these kaye wiggs dolls are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so good with dolls and a camera!! thanks for sharing with us. i'm still drooling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bobi, of course I remember you and how you really loved Finn!
      I'm glad you liked the photos and thank you for stopping by my blog :)
      xxx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.