FOR SALE

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Good dolly package day....

Today I received three packages in the mail and for once, my increasingly lazy postman, brought the parcels to the house instead of leaving them at my son's girlfriends house, which is right next door to the post office!! 

The first packet, which was actually not a packet at all but an envelope, was my ticket for Blythe Con UK!!  Hoorrrrrraaaaay, I'm almost there!  So I must now remember to put it in my handbag when I go to England in three weeks time!!!  Here is Hershey, she's just as excited as me as she thinks she's coming with me.....it's going to be a hard choice deciding who to take!


The second package was two incredibly cute and well made hats for my dolls, these are from my friend May in Australia (Maisiedoats on Etsy/Ebay and Flickr).  May and I have been friends for years now and we speak on a daily basis and I asked her if she would knit them for my girls.  Today was May's birthday and yet it was me getting pressies from her!!!  Anyway, I'd said that I would be happy with plain pull on hats but these are beautifully knitted with cables and the wool is sooooo soft, it must be something special because May only uses the best and most expensive yarn that she can get her hands on!  My dolls will be the cosiest and best dressed dolls around once the cooler weather comes!  I will take photos of those soon. 

And finally the third  package was a Simply Vanilla Blythe which I bought on Ebay a few weeks ago with a view to customising.  I don't think I'll make a start though until I come back from BlytheCon UK as I hope to go to Olga's  workshop on carving whilst there, so perhaps I will be able to do better once I've been!!  Lets hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.