FOR SALE

Thursday 1 September 2011

Looking for a good home.....

I have decided that this sweet girl needs to go to a new home where she will get the attention she needs!
She is a lovely tanned Blythe Manuheali'i Paradise Girl and she has been lovingly customised by me.  She is just three months old, I bought her new from Hong Kong at the end of May.  I planned on having her as a twin to my Heather Sky but realised that I only want the one tanned girl.

I have carved her mouth, nose and philtrum, given her one set of new eye chips (although I can replace these with her stock turquoise ones if you'd prefer).  The other three sets of chips are her stock ones, they are custom colours and really pretty.  I gave her a whole new make up using high quality chalk pastels and sealed several times with Mr Super Clear Flat.  She has soft freckles across her nose and cheeks to give her a sunkissed look.

Her hair has been washed and conditioned and I put a few plaits in the front to keep it out of her hairs.  Her hair hasn't been cut at all, and it is really long and thick! 

She will come with her stock outfit and box.  My home is smoke free.

More photos available on request, or can be seen here on my Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/9168922@N04/sets/72157626834430822/

I'm asking $275 or near offer, plus shipping.
If you're interested please email me:   dambuster01@yahoo.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.