FOR SALE

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Today's the day...

That I'm off to the UK and so as I lie here in bed at 7.15am I thought I'd use my iPhone to do a quick Blog entry! I've not used my phone to blog before so hope it comes out without not too many spelling mistakes!

I slept better than I expected too, as having been burgled here twice in the last couple of years I did expect myself to feel aprehensive at every noise but fortunately I was fine...i'm much braver than I thought perhaps!

Although I have to say that I'm missing my hubby, son and doggies already! I guess when you're with someone 24/7, as in the case of hubby and dogglies (and you're happy with that), it is natural, isn't it!

So it is getting on for 7.30am and I've had a cup of tea and soon will start with my ablutions!! I'm leaving for the airport at about 10am so I have ages yet but I don't like to rush!!!

See you all soon...London here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.