FOR SALE

Friday 7 October 2011

Tuesday, 4th October.....Oh what a change in the weather!

Tuesday dawned with awful grey skies and a definite threat of rain, I could hardly believe the difference a day could make...but there you are, that is the UK for you,  where you really can experience four seasons in one day, if you are particularly lucky!

We didn't do anything much Tuesday because I'd developed a really painful head cold which immediately affected my sinuses.....I think I caught it from my brother, he is particularly generous when it comes to sharing his colds!

So I packed my bags instead for my journey home and worried about whether I should have bought pressies for several people .... then promptly forgot about them again!  Ooops!  That's what cold meds do for you, isn't it!

Another friend, Jackie, came to see me for a short while in the afternoon, and I said my goodbyes to her!

I had a lovely, lovely time in England, visiting with my mum and brother, and meeting up with old and new friends....I couldn't have asked for better weather or a better time there!  I don't know if any of my friends will read my blog but if you do, Sue and Jo in particular, thanks so much for our time spent together....I really, really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.