FOR SALE

Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

Just a short post to wish all my blogger friends a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.  I hope that 2014 brings you good health and happiness!

I know that some of you will have seen this photo already, but because I've not had time to take any other photos recently, I hope you'll forgive me sharing it again.  

From left to right:  Lucy (Miniature Pinscher), Suki (Long haired Chihuahua), Yoda, Choco and Kara (smooth coated Chihuahuas).


9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Sharon - I hope its a good one for you (and a bit warmer than the UK at the moment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sharon! Hope you have a wonderful day with your loves (human, furry, feathery & vinyl etc)
    ps: I see you've brought over another flickr friend to the world of Sashas/Gregors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are hilariously cute! This picture would put anyone in the Christmas spirit! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for the Christmas and New Year wishes. I and the Sasha Brood would like to wish you and your family the very same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Sharon, May you have a lovely time and I hope the new year brings you health and happiness and a few more Sasha's :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a brilliant Christmas!
    Love from Valli and all the toys xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha, I must have missed this post. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for a Happy, Healthy and fun filled New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments! I'm sorry that I've not answered everyone individually, I don't want to spend too much time on line whilst my mum is over here from the UK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.