FOR SALE

Friday 22 May 2015

For Sale - Sasha is looking for pastures new....

I have for sale Millie, my blond Sasha from 1971.  I bought her from Shelly of Sasha Dolls UK in November 2012 and she had already been restrung and her original elastic is inside her torso....I have to say that I've never looked though, but this information was from Shelly's description when I bought her.

Millie has lovely hair, beautiful and soft, with a centre part to her crown, it is two toned blond.  The dry ends of her hair have been professionally trimmed by my own hairdresser, and she washed and conditioned it at the same time....she did a lovely job of it.

She is a clean and fresh little girl with no chews or staining.  She has one tiny black dot near her eye which is within the vinyl and not a stain.

Millie will travel nude to her new home and I'm asking £190 plus postage from Spain.  I will post worldwide.  Paypal payments only.

I have added a lot of photos below so you can get a good look at her, so if you are interested or would like any more photos then please email me at dambuster0662@gmail.com

As you can see, Millie is a great clothes model...


Gorgeous hair, shown from the back:


Still incredibly long, only the tiniest bit professionally trimmed:


This girl could be the next Harmony Model, don't you think? ;) (Showing my age now!) 


Perfectly styled fringe:


Wears a ponytail very well, wouldn't you say? :)



Beautiful profile :)



Poses well too....






 Never complains about working in the heat!


Very good with animals!



Enjoys relaxing too!




What more could you ask for in a Sasha! :)

Thanks for looking!!  And have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely girl I am sure she'll find a new home soon , hugs Dee,
    ps great photo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon, she's so gorgeous. I can't believe she's still home hunting but think she'll be suited very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful girl Sharon. She looks very lovely in every outfit and I hope she is adopted soon!!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.