FOR SALE

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Nuria takes a bow.....

Nuria is such a good model that sometimes the other girls don't get much of a look in when it comes to showing off my commission outfits here on my blog.  Today is no exception, here she is modelling a ra-ra skirt set which is the first of a list of outfits commissioned by a lovely lady in the US.  I love this girl, most people would say not to put a redhead in pink but I think she wears every colour perfectly!!




I hope you've enjoyed seeing Nuria modelling today.....watch this space as I work on the rest of the outfits in this order :)



8 comments:

  1. so nice to see shes fitted in well with you , i think as soon as you saw her you knew she was a "must have " (as kendal would say ! ) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she really does Sarah! I loved her from the moment she popped up for sale on your blog, she just had one of those faces that really appealed to me! And she has such an expressive face too, one minute she can look really quite happy but then the next as grumpy as anything! I loves her!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. She looks gorgeous in Pink ! The perfect colour for her :) and another beautiful set by Chez Sharon. I love that fabric with the plain pink top and stripy socks Wonderful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dee, I'm glad you like it!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. She is a beautiful little model and this light pink suits her perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenni, glad you like her and think the colour suits her!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Nuria is a stunning girl and I agree, she looks lovely in every color and especially pink! What a gorgeous ra-ra outfit and the new owner will no doubt love receiving this special creation in the mail! Delightful in every way! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ginger, I'm glad you think so. And it's true, she does seem to suit all the colours I've tried on her, which is great as she makes a good model for me!
      xxx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.