FOR SALE

Monday 20 April 2015

A guest appearance from a land far away!

If you've ever been across the sea to Ireland....as the song goes, you might know the lovely Rosie, who does wonderful knits!  Well Rosie has a daughter, who has a Cora, and it was Cora who wanted the recently made Pusheen hoodie that I showed here!

Cora was delighted when she received the hoodie as it was a surprise from Rosie, and she sent me some lovely photos of herself taken over Easter wearing her new hoodie.  I thought I'd share these here as the sweet girl looked so cute in it!

I do believe this is the first Cora, or any of the black Sasha dolls that I've featured here on my blog.....so I hope you've enjoyed seeing this dark skinned sweetie as much as I do :) 







12 comments:

  1. Great job Sharon and great photo's from Rosie. I love her bunny with the floral ears! and the little blue cahir she sits on! perfect! :) hugs Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dee! And hopefully Rosie will see your comment and pass on to her daughter and Cora.
      I think the little Easter set up is really cute, isn't it :)
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic photos! She is cute as a button. Her skin tone is gorgeous. I love the photo set up and the cute little props! That hoodie is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's lovely isn't she Farrah, I am often tempted by a dark Cora but then someone else grabs my attention and I go off in another direction....One of these days...... :)
      Thank you on the hoodie!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Your designer hoodie suits Cora with her dark skin tone beautifully.(Might have been made for just her!!!!!)
    Love all the Easter themed props!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendal, LOL yes, it might well have been made just for her ;)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely, Sharon - and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne...although all credit for the photos goes to Rosie of course :)
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Cora is adorable and looks great in her new hoodie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn! Hopefully her mum will see this blog post and pass on all the compliments to Cora :)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Awww, she looks so proud of her new hoodie! :)

    I really like the Coras, both the really dark older ones and the lighter 80s type. Their hair, however, not so much. I've never "met" a Cora in person, so maybe it's nicer than it looks. When I was a kid I had a doll that had tightly curly hair like that, and it was very stiff and wirey, in addition to feeling a bit almost sticky to the touch. I guess there's always the option of re-rooting. Mohair would look awesome on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful post of Cora! Fabulous hoodie! Thank you Sharon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.