FOR SALE

Thursday 23 April 2015

Ellie has a new wig....

I'm one of those dolly people who, when I find a look I love on a particular doll, I often keep that look for a long time.  So when Ellie came to me last May wearing her default wig, I really loved the colour as I felt it suited her perfectly and the style, once I'd cut some of the length from the curls, was just 'her'! 

However with time and handling Ellie's wig has become quite untidy, but not the 'designed' untidy that I like, so I've been trying other wigs on her.  I found this unworn wig in my wig box and tried it on her.  I thought it had potential but being slightly longer than I planned for her, it just didn't 'sit right' with me.  So I decided to style it into two plaits....and now I LOVE it on her!  I added some very fine silk organza ribbons and think it really suits her....what do you think?

(Sorry for all the photos, I just love this girl and couldn't choose which photos to post!) 






20 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!
    hugs Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, glad you like it! It took me a while to change her wig, I get worried about personality change and all that, but glad I did it in the end!!!!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. BeAutiFul...AbSolUtELy BeAuTifuL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Ronny! Glad you like it!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the new wig Sharon! The braids are perfect for Ellie. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I can't get over her, she is soooooooooooooo cute. I love her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Farrah, she really is one of my favourites, I have to say....but ssshhhhh don't tell the others!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Simply stunning! Perfection to a 'T'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks very much Kendal, glad you like her new look!
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Love, love, love her new look! She looks the picture of innocence. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just so cute my heart aches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Want a cuddle!
    She looks beautiful in her new wig. So glad she made it home after her protrcted stay with the Spanish customs pirates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Jenni, and yes, thankfully none the worse for wear!!!
      xxx

      Delete
  9. hmmmmmm... I saw her so often in your blog... and love every foto :0) she us so a lovely girl and you are so talented to show it. Very nice wig.... makes she growing from a kindergarten child to a school girl :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Saphira, I'm happy to hear that you love seeing her photos :)
      xxx

      Delete
  10. Lovely, proper little girl look which I adore :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Louise, yes, she really does fit that description, doesn't she!
      xxx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.