FOR SALE

Friday 17 May 2013

Another dolly up for adoption!

I really am being ruthless now and another girl is up for adoption.
This is Narae.  She is from 2008 and is an original French resin light tanned Narae by the BJD artist, Bimong,  when he was working with Narindoll International, and NOT from D_storic.  She is in lovely condition and as far as I can see there is no yellowing, or if there is, then it is completely even all over.  Narae is MSD sized, approx 45cm, with small bust and slim body and she has her removable teeth part plus her company disc on the back of her head plate. 
Narae came to me with a custom faceup by Caroline of Viridian House in Scotland, but because it was a bit too mature for me, I removed all but the eyebrows and gave her a softer more immature look with pale pink lips, blush and freckles.  She looks particularly good with red hair I think.
She comes with random eyes, her certificate of authenticity, her protective face cover and cushions in her original box.  Her asking price is $450 or near offer, plus postage from Spain.  I accept a layaway (max 6 weeks) with a deposit of $100.
I'm also open to trades!!!






10 comments:

  1. Another lovely girl Sharon - you are being ruthless! ;-) It does get easier though doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL this looks like Dee said something rude or something, just to confirm, she DIDN'T!!!!

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately I'm beginning to see the fascination for these dolls. They definitely bring out any artistic ability in you.... BUT I'm NOT going down this route as have enough financial trouble on my hands with the Sasha Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a slippery slope Kendal and they're not cheap either!! I remember back in 2006 I think it was, saying that I'd just get the one bjd to see what all the fuss was about....I didn't like them that much, couldn't stand the joints. So I ordered one, a tiny little 11cm one, and then whilst waiting for that one to arrive, so I saw Narsha, and ordered her too!!!!! When Narsha arrived I fell in love, even though she wasn't the best poser, but I just loved her...still do! But my 'just one' was already TWO! Then it was "oh I'll just have one in each size" = 3. Very soon I had four, then ..... well when I got to almost 40, I realised that it had to stop and now I'm down to about 32 I think. But of course I've replaced the adopted out ones with Blythes and Sashas!!! OOOOpps!!!!

      Delete
    2. I meant to add Kendal, that yes, the artistic bit is what draws me in. The facepainting, wig making, sewing, changing eyes, I find it all great fun and the fact that they pose so well that in some photos you could almost believe you were looking at a real live person!!! (Not so much in my photos but in the more talented photographers photos!!!!)

      Delete
  4. I will try another comment :) This girl is so lovely and could have put me on that slippery slope :)
    but will stick to sasha for the moment..but I do feel a slip could occur.....especially if you keep putting these gorgeous girl up for sale!!

    And I know that One would lead to two and then.......divorce????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'll not tell anyone that you were really saying that she's such a 'butt ugly' doll that you couldn't bear to comment on her!!!! ;)
      The slope is indeed slippery, but if you decide to go for one, I will help you with any information you need!!
      I do have a Volks MSD that I'm sort of thinking of selling...........LOL.......

      Delete
    2. Thank god I have no idea what a Volks MSD is!! is she pretty...slip slip...lol

      Delete
    3. I like to think so, but pretty expensive too!
      Actually I'm not really sure that I want to sell her to be honest. She was a holy grail doll for so long, but I don't like her body....oh some Volks people would string me up for saying that, but it's not the most attractive body. Volks are a name you will come across a lot if you go down the BJD route, I will make a collage now and put on my blog for you to see! I do love them, there is just something about them, but just the MSD body doesn't do it for me!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.