FOR SALE

Friday 31 May 2013

Visitors from the Motherland!!!

My mum and brother have come over to visit us from the UK, and staying until the 13th June, so there won't be much dolly time for me whilst they are here!  

Today we went to Nerja for our lunch which was lovely, we love Nerja, but it's starting to get quite busy there now that the summer months are almost upon us. I can't believe that in about three weeks the Spanish schools break up for their almost three month long summer holidays!!  

So in the absence of any dolly photos, here are some of the views from el Balcon d'Europa in Nerja....enjoy!!





8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww me too Dee, I'm definitely a sea person, but I love moutains too....so Nerja has both, it's the place for me!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful views.
    Hope that you have a great time with your family visiting although I shall miss your doll posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendal, so far so good!!!!
      I just managed one dolly post today, so not too bad! Hopefully more next week.

      Delete
  3. Oh boy! Wish I was there!!! Brings back childhood memories! I can just feel the see lapping gently against a small boat carrying me across that blue sea! Wonderful views! Have fun with your family! Love, Karin xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that is just perect Karin! I have always loved the beach and the sea, swimming in it, walking on the edge of the water, looking for shells and crabs.....
      Thanks so much Karin!

      Delete
  4. Been sneaking back over to England to take pictures of BRIGHTON have you Sharon?! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know, I should have stopped at your house for a cup of tea!!! But I didn't want you to know that I'd nipped over!
      Brighton's not so bad, it has all those lovely little shops...but I have to say that the sky isn't generally so blue and the beach is a little stony!!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.