FOR SALE

Monday 13 May 2013

Yeah, dolly parcels.....!

Today we came home from the coast, having been down there for more than three weeks.  I always find that the house has a distinct feeling of 'neglect' when we've been away for more than a few days.  I guess it's because basically 'neglected' is just what it has been when my son is home alone!!  The kitchen surfaces always seem to have a sticky or greasy feeling, the inside of the microwave is generally splattered with something unidentifiable and the fridge usually has an assortment of strange unrecognisable food items that should have been thrown away more than a week ago!  However, when there are dolly parcels to come home to, well, it makes all the difference!!!!

Today I had four dolly parcels but was really good and didn't open them immediately that I got through the front door....I paced myself and waited at least 5 minutes! LOL!  The first parcel was a very cute outfit from Rosenlied in South Korea, it is a 'limited edition' 7 piece outfit in Yosd size made by Sugar Baby Love.  Ngaio my hometanned Custom House Ange Ai Uri, got to try it first and I must say it looks very cute on her, although I really should have bent the wired headband around a bit, it looks rather like rabbits ears in these photos! 






The rest of the packages didn't get photographed yet so I will share those in my next blog entry, probably tomorrow.


8 comments:

  1. How wonderful to come home to doll parcels!!
    Love the outfit and the doll, must say I do like the look of these dolls ,but so far I have managed to resist..but for how much longer I wonder.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dee! I'm glad you like her. I have to say that they are as addictive as Sasha's, I'm as bad over my bjds as you are over your Sasha dolls!!! I started with just wanting the one, to "see if I liked them!".....then it was two, then it was "just four, one in each size"....then before I knew it I had 30 plus! Oooops!!!! But I really like how they can pose so naturally, it can makes for fun photos!

      Delete
  2. Your latest bjd is really beautiful! I really love what she is wearing as well, but I don't know if I am brave enough to branch into them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ronny, glad you like her. I've actually had this girl quite a while now, she looked so differently when I bought her....I will have to show you a before photo one of these days!
      It is very easy to get into BJDs, I have to say....a bit like falling off a log! LOL
      If you ever need any help with choosing, just give me a shout!! I'm very good at helping people to spend their money!

      Delete
  3. I think that we're all agreed that there is nothing so exciting as 'Dolly parcels' waiting to be opened!
    Luckily the BJD dolls are tempting me as yet, I'm 'a true to Sasha' gal BUT this outfit and the Terrier dog certainly do!
    I can just imagine one of my petite, slender, wigged Sashas wearing this trendy outfit....plus I already have the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes, Kendal, there really isn't anything nicer, is there!!!
      I do have plans for making more modern stuff for Sasha because Ronny is interested in seeing them in mod stuff too.....it's just getting around to it! With the dogs and life in general getting in the way, plus when the weather is so lovely I tend not to sew as much unless I'm at the coast and then I sew on the deck in the shade....but I promise that I'll have a go at making something like this in Sasha size soon!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous photos Sharon, you have really captured her essence well and she looks just great in this new outfit. My favourite photos are the pose in the tree and the photo below it where she has her arm around her dog.

    And to think you have more exciting dolly parcels to show us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lorraine, I'm glad you like it!
      I must admit that I tend to take so many photos in that lemon tree because the light is good when filtered through the leaves, so you will see this pose often!!! I hope you'll not get bored with it!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.