FOR SALE

Sunday 20 November 2011

Busy bee.....

I've been busy sewing all weekend and have finished another outfit which I hope to put on Ebay on Tuesday night!  This time I went for a Scottish theme because I just happened to look towards my fabric shelves and this red tartan was staring me in the face...and the idea for the outfit came to me almost immediately!!  So here it is, the finished outfit, I hope someone will like it enough to bid on it!


The outfit consists of the Tam O'Shanter hat with white pompom, white knit long sleeved tee shirt with lace at the cuffs, tartan pantaloons/knickerbockers with two small yellow buttons on the front waistband, red felt waistcoat with black spotty button on the front and black and white stripey socks with pompoms on the toes.  Made especially for Enyo by Irrealdolls....I'm so loving this funny faced little cutie!!

More dolly news.  A couple of nights ago I ordered an Iplehouse JID Asa in real skin!!!  I had saved up half the money towards her and hubby added the rest as my Christmas pressie!  I'm happy because I wanted her as a big sister for Evangeline, my real skin BID Elin and I think hubby is happy as he doesn't have to worry what to buy me for Christmas!  I wish my presents to him were as easy to buy!!!  Anyway, here is a photo from the Iplehouse site, my girl will have real skin, which for those unfamiliar with IP dolls, is a soft creamy coffee colour.  I chose faceup A and big bust, so I will be challenged by having to sew more 'grown up' outfits for her.....arrgggghhh does this mean darts??? LOL!


On the non dolly front, it has been raining off and on for the last couple of days and our newly repaired bathroom roof is still leaking....now in two places!  Oh well, looks like we haven't got rid of our 'exclusive indoor water feature after all'!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.