FOR SALE

Sunday 24 July 2011

Sewing again....

This morning I did a bit of sewing for my little Lati Yellow Halloween Cat Lea.....she didn't get a special 'just for her' outfit when she arrived here, so I thought I'd make something now. I set all my things up on the deck, I love being able to sit in the sunshine and sew....it is so much better than when I have to sew indoors and need a lamp right over my head to see what I'm doing! Anyway, I made her a teeshirt, leggings and little pink socks.

When she first came here I thought she was going to be one of those little dolls that liked wearing frilly dresses and bows, but she has proved me wrong. She looks cute in everything she wears!



And now I'm going to sit in the sunshine and read....I'm currently half way through a Stephanie Plum novel written by Janet Evanovich, one of my favourite authors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.