FOR SALE

Monday 12 September 2011

Continuing problems with Flickr & dolly purchases!

For some time now I've had a problem with Flickr.....and now it is getting worse!  I can't view photos on there, not even my own.  However, it is not ALL the time, just most of it!  All I get are red crosses when I try with Internet Explorer and a little 'torn paper' symbol when using Firefox.  I am at the end of my tether.  Looking at photos plays such a big part of my dolly hobby, so I find it increasingly frustrating.  Brian has tried everything he can, searched all sorts of geek sites in the hope that he could get an answer for me, but no such luck.....I am at the end of my tether!!!


On a happier note,  I have now found an Elfdoll Dami for sale, have paid for her and she is on her way from Australia.  I'm excited and have been sewing for her already so that she has something new to wear when she gets here!




The temperature is still high here, it is gone 9.30pm as I write and the thermometer is still showing 32C!!  Usually by mid September the heat has lessened a bit but not this year.  Having said that, I'm not complaining, if I had my way we would have Spring and Summer all year round!  I definitely am a warm weather person! 

I spoke with my mum a couple of days ago and she assured me that the weather in the UK had not been too bad at all...."in fact..." she said "I've only had to put the heating on twice recently....."   Oh boy, I'm not going to like that cold at all when I go to visit in a couple of weeks time!!! 

Now where did I put that big coat of mine.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.