FOR SALE

Monday 5 November 2012

Blythe family.....

Here is the latest photo of my Blythe family and their two little big head friends, Kobi and Percy, my Secretdoll Persons. 

I love customising my Blythe girls, and I've often said that I'll buy a couple of Blythes just to customise and sell, because I'm getting better at it now and don't really need more Blythes than I already have.  However, so far I've not been able to let any of the latest ones go....it's like the minute you start to customise them, they develop into little 'plastic people' and have their own personalities....and then I get attached to them!  I did think that perhaps I'd sell Candie, my raspberry haired girl, because her hair didn't turn out the pale pink I wanted when I dyed it, but I really like her face and now I've got used to her with the deep pink hair, I don't think I can let her go!  I did put her up for sale but after a day or so I took the FA post down again! 

Anyway, without further ado, here are my girls on their now somewhat crowded shelf.  I have one more girl to go on there, an FBL who will be my one custom not done by me.  Olga (Vainilladolly) has said she will customise her for me.  I left the faceplate with her 6 months ago, so I really hope that soon she will come home to join her friends here on the shelf!


Left to right: Budgie Blue (factory/fake girl), Hershey (Simply Chocolate), Heather (PD Heather Sky), Bobbie (PD Ebony), Candie (Border Spirit), Noelle (Nicky Lad) and Paisley (Bohemian Peace)
Kobi (Secretdoll Person 8) and Percy (Secretdoll Person 21)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.