FOR SALE

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Another great dolly day....

Yesterday my Unoa Sist arrived.  Paco, our postman, arrived in the pouring rain whilst we were still in bed drinking our tea.....it was cold and such a miserable day that we didn't rush to jump out of bed...and Paco was early to be fair!  (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

So there she was!  The tracking showed her as still being in customs so I was delighted to see her arrive, and even more so because she didn't get charged a ransom fee!

Anyway, she is beautiful and I'm really really delighted with her!  She came with lots of extras; she has both breast plates, both the large bust and the small flat chest, resin bunny ears which I'm hoping to blush soon, her default eyes and original white fur wig, original eye mechanism, all her paperwork and a cute jeans and tee shirt outfit sent as a gift from the seller!  I'm quite delighted with her! 

Here are a few photos that I took this morning.....her name is going to be Sasha.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.