FOR SALE

Thursday 29 May 2014

Ellie at the coast....

We came down to the coast on Monday and although I've been busy all week as I have a huge commission that I'm working on, today I was able to make time to take some photos of my little Ellie.  She is modelling another tee shirt that I made from a pair of childs knickers that I got for just €1 from the Chinese shop!!  Because of the small size of the knickers,  I had to make a completely new pattern as they were not long enough to make the front of the tee shirt, so I made a 'yoke' and then the picture was the main part below that.  I really like this tee shirt, and so, it would seem, does Ellie!!

I don't think this girl can take a bad photo!  She looks like a real child to me in some of them!  I know that below there are a lot of repetitive photos, and we all know that that can be soooo boring, but I just couldn't choose!!! 












8 comments:

  1. She is a angel, Sharon. The eyes aren't identical and for this reason she is so true-to-life. I hope I'm comprehensible:)? The photos are very very sweet and the shirt is nicely done too. Take care Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, that's exactly what I thought Barbara, the eyes are very natural looking, not too 'perfect' because real eyes aren't like that either! I'm glad you like her and her new tee shirt!

      Delete
  2. Your sweet Ellie is definitely photogenic--what a beautiful child :). I love her new shirt and that color is good for her too but then she looks fab in every color. Hugs, big ones, XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ginger, she certainly doesn't seem to take a bad photo! Hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  3. She is such a Darling!! So real ! Love the t shirt, she does indeed look good in everything and you don't mind seeing a few similar photo's when the subject is so beautiful.
    Maybe she should come to England for a visit? The Sun in Spain may get too hot for her?? I would happily give her house room for the summer!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL nice try Dee!!!! I promise I will bring her over in October and you can get to meet her and see what you think in real life.
      She actually doesn't seem to mind the hot weather, so that's good, eh? ;)
      I'm glad you like her and her new top though! xx

      Delete
  4. Little Darlings are so aptly named. Your Ellie is certainly darling - I'm sure you'll be sewing more for her too! The T-shirt is very cute - love those colors on Ellie!

    I can't wait to see what fun things you'll make for her for the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Janet, I'm glad you like her, I'm very happy with her myself too!
      I will try to sew something for her this summer but I have so many other things that I must do first, that she might have to take a back seat for a while. The good thing is though, she has been through all the dolls clothes and there is a lot here already that she can actually fit into, so that's an added bonus! xx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.