FOR SALE

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hair today, gone tomorrow!


Today I had a hair appointment at 4.30pm....so I got there a little early at 4.15 thinking it would be better to get it over and done with!!  Thank goodness I took my ebook with me though as my hairdresser obviously works on Spanish time and didn't get started on me until well gone 5.30pm!!!

But to make up for lost time, she practically scalped me!  I tell you, that hedgehog above has a whole lot more hair than me and certainly a lot less spiky.....talk about butch!  I won't be able to go out for a month!!!!

Oh well, hopefully it will be cooler tonight as last night I just could not sleep it was sooooo hot....if it wasn't for creepy crawlies, I might have taken a chair out onto the terrace and just slept there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.